- A modal logic for multiple-source tolerance approximation spaces
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Notions of lower and upper approximations are proposed for multiple-source tolerance approximation spaces which consist of a number of tolerance relations over the same domain. A modal logic is proposed for reasoning about the defined notions of approximations. A sound and complete deductive system for the logic is presented. Decidability is also proved.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Logic and its applications: 4th Indian Conference, 2011, Delhi, India, January 5-11, 2011: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: M. Banerjee, A. Seth
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.