- A story to go, please
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this paper we present an approach for an association-based story environment, in which a priori unrelated experiences represented in images, are stitched together to guide users through interesting city spaces. We describe the associative stories generated by this system, and outline how the notion of ’hypespot’ facilitates linking the real world with the structure of the story. We outline the overall architecture of the system and provide a generated story example.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Interactive storytelling: third Joint International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling, ICIDS
2010, Edinburgh, UK, November 1-3, 2010: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: R. Aylett, M.Y. Lim, S. Louchart, P. Petta, M. Riedl
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.