M. de Rijke
- Multilingual and multimodal information access evaluation: international conference of the Cross-Language Evaluation Forum, CLEF 2010, Padua, Italy, September 20-23, 2010: proceedings
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 11th symposium of the Cross-Language Evaluation Forum, CLEF 2010, held in Padua, Italy, in September 2010 as the First International Conference on Multilingual and Multimodal Information Access Evaluation - in continuation of the CLEF campaigns and workshops that have run for the last decade. The 12 revised full papers presented together with 2 keynote talks and 2 panel presentations were reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers include research into the evaluation of complex multimodal and multilingual information systems in order to support individuals, organizations, and communities who design, develop, employ, and improve such systems. The papers are organized in topical sections on resources, tools, and methods; experimental collections and datasets, and evaluation methodologies.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: Multilingual and Multimodal Information Access Evaluation: International conference of the Cross-Language Evaluation Forum (CLEF 2010), Padua, Italy, 20-09-2010 - 23-09-2010
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.