- Collaborative networks approach to active ageing
- 4th International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare (Pervasive Health 2010), Munich, Germany
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare (Pervasive Health 2010), Munich, Germany
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
Collaborative networks involving a variety of stakeholders, e.g. senior professionals, intermediary entities, and beneficiaries have the potential of inducing more effective integration of seniors in the socio-economic system. Based on an extensive analysis of current and emerging organizational models and the analysis of a future scenario, a number of strategic actions are identified to properly adopt a collaborative networks approach to active ageing. Finally, new directions towards the integration of affective computing approaches in a new generation of collaborative systems are suggested.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.