- A view of canonical extension
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- This is a short survey illustrating some of the essential aspects of the theory of canonical extensions. In addition some topological results about canonical extensions of lattices with additional operations in finitely generated varieties are given. In particular, they are doubly algebraic lattices and their interval topologies agree with their double Scott topologies and make them Priestley topological algebras.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Logic, Language and Computation: 8th International Tbilisi Symposium on Logic, Language, and Computation,
TbiLLC 2009, Bakuriani, Georgia, September 21-25 2009: revised selected papers
Place of publication: Heidelberg
Editors: N. Bezhanishvili, S. Löbner, K. Schwabe, L. Spada
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.