- Logic between expressivity and complexity
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Automated deduction is not just application or implementation of logical systems. The field of computational logic also poses deep challenges to our understanding of logic itself. I will discuss some key issues. This text is just an appetizer that will be elaborated in the lecture.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Automated reasoning: 5th international joint conference, IJCAR 2010, Edinburgh, UK, July 16-19, 2010: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: J. Giesl, R. Hähnle
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.