- Population structuring of Calanus helgolandicus s.l. in European waters
- Rapports et Procès Verbaux des Réunions - Commission Internationale pour l'Exploration Scientifique de la Mer Méditerranée
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
- Calanus helgolandicus s.l. genetic differences have been identified for the first time between and within European basins, as well as a decrease of prosome length with latitude. Our study explores the population structuring of this key species in relation to morphology, genetics and hydrography.
- Proceedings title: 39th CIESM congress, Venice, Italy
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.