- Groupoid quantales: A non-étale setting
- Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra
- Volume | Issue number
- 215 | 8
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We establish a bijective correspondence involving a class of unital involutive quantales and a class of groupoids whose space of units is a sober space. This class includes equivalence relations that arise from group actions. The resulting axiomatization of the class of quantales, as well as the correspondence defined here, extend the theory of étale groupoids and their quantales (Resende (2007) ) to a point-set, non-étale setting.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.