- Journalistiek moet zich durven onderscheiden: toekomst voor de professie in een multimediale omgeving
- Tijdschrift voor Communicatiewetenschap
- Volume | Issue number
- 38 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
- With the transition from industrial to network journalism, media institutions that traditionally guaranteed the quality and
independence of the profession, have become less important. The guarantee of adequate journalism thus shifts from the media
organization to the individual professional. In order to survive in an open multi-media environment journalism will have to
strengthen its professional profile and identity.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.