- The continuous reinvention of parliaments: a case study on political transformation in the Dutch Second Chamber (1848-1888)
- Studies presented to the International Commission for the History of Representative and Parliamentary Institutions
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- This is the Final peer-reviewed version of this publication and not the final published print.
Proceedings title: Assemblee rappresentative, autonomie territoriali, culture politiche = Representative assemblies, territorial autonomies, political cultures
Publisher: Editrice Democratica Sarda
Place of publication: Sassari
Editors: A. Nieddu, F. Soddu
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.