- Almost all complex quantifiers are simple
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We prove that PTIME generalized quantifiers are closed under Boolean operations, iteration, cumulation and resumption.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: The mathematics of language: 10th and 11th Biennial Conference MOL 10, Los Angeles, CA, USA, July 28-30,
2007 and MOL 11, Bielefeld, Germany, August 20-21, 2009: revised selected papers
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: C. Ebert, G. Jäger, J. Michaelis
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.