- Quantifiers and working memory
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- The paper presents a study examining the role of working memory in quantifier verification. We created situations similar to the span task to compare numerical quantifiers of low and high rank, parity quantifiers and proportional quantifiers. The results enrich and support the data obtained previously in [1,2,3] and predictions drawn from a computational model [4,5].
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Logic, language and meaning: 17th Amsterdam Colloquium, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, December 16-18, 2009:
revised selected papers
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: M. Aloni, H. Bastiaanse, T. de Jager, K. Schulz
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.