R. de Gelder
B. de Bruin
- Antiferromagnetic interactions in a distorted cubane-type tetranuclear manganese cluster
- Journal of Physics. Conference Series
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- We have synthesized a new tetranuclear manganese cluster with a distorted cubane-like [Mn4O4]-core. High field magnetization experiments reveal an intramolecular antiferromagnetic coupling between the four manganese ions. We explain our results both qualitatively and quantitatively by a simple spin square model in terms of four equal antiferromagnetic exchange interactions in the core with coupling strengths of J = -1.69 K.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Magnetism (ICM 2009)
Publisher: IOP Publishing
Place of publication: Bristol
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.