- Journalism studies in Nederland: een inventarisatie
- Tijdschrift voor Communicatiewetenschap
- Volume | Issue number
- 38 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis (ASCA)
- This article presents the results of a survey among journalism studies researchers from universities and schools of journalism
in the Netherlands. It shows the themes they focus on, what they publish about, in what journals, books and book chapters,
in what language, and what methods they generally apply in their research.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.