- FIT3D toolbox: multiple view geometry and 3D reconstruction for Matlab
- Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering
- Pages (from-to)
- 7835 OJ
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
FIT3D is a Toolbox built for Matlab that aims at unifying and distributing a set of tools that will allow the researcher to obtain a complete 3D model from a set of calibrated images. In this paper we motivate and present the structure of the toolbox in a tutorial and example based approach. Given its flexibility and scope we believe that FIT3D represents an exciting opportunity for researchers that want to apply one particular method with real data without the need for extensive additional programming.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Electro-Optical Remote Sensing, Photonic Technologies, and Applications IV: 20 and 22-23 September 2010,
Place of publication: Bellingham
Editors: G. Kamerman, O. Steinvall, K.L. Lewis, R.C. Hollins, T.J. Merlet, G.J. Bishop, J.D. Gonglewski
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.