- Tracing pathogens in the food chain
- Number of pages
- Oxford: Woodhead
- Woodhead Publishing series in food science, technology and nutrition
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences (SILS)
- Successful methods for the detection and investigation of outbreaks of foodborne disease are essential for ensuring consumer safety. Increased understanding of the transmission of pathogens in food chains will also assist efforts to safeguard public health. Tracing pathogens in the food chain reviews key aspects of the surveillance, analysis and spread of foodborne pathogens at different stages of industrial food production and processing.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.