- Logic, algebra and topology: investigations into canonical extensions, duality theory and point-free topology
- Award date
- 14 December 2010
- Number of pages
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation
- Document type
- PhD thesis
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- In this dissertation we discuss three subjects: canonical extensions of lattice-based algebras, Stone duality for distributive lattices with operators, and a generalization of the point-free Vietoris powerlocale construction.
- ILLC dissertation series DS-2010-10
Research conducted at: Universiteit van Amsterdam
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.