- Near invariance and local transience for random diffeomorphisms
- Journal of Difference Equations and Applications
- Volume | Issue number
- 16 | 2-3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- For random diffeomorphisms depending on a parameter, nearly invariant sets are described via an associated deterministic control system. Conditions are provided guaranteeing that the system leaves the support of an invariant measure under small perturbations of the parameter and estimates for the exit times are given.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.