- Lectures on the moduli stack of vector bundles on a curve
- Trends in mathematics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- These are lecture notes of a short course on the moduli stack of vector bundles on an algebraic curve. The aim of the course was to use this example to introduce the notion of algebraic stacks and to illustrate how one can work with these objects. Applications given are the (non)-existence of universal families on coarse moduli spaces and the computation of the cohomology of the moduli stack.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Affine flag manifolds and principal bundles
Place of publication: Basel
Editors: A. Schmitt
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.