- The true artist helps the world by revealing mystic truths: recent European exhibitions on art and spirituality
- Material Religion
- Volume | Issue number
- 6 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- The article reviews several exhibitions, including "Traces du Sacré" at the Centre Pompidou in Paris, France, "The Message:
Kunst und Okkultismus (Art and the Occult" at the Bochum Kunstmuseum in Germany and "Hilma af Klint: une modernité révelée"
at the Swedish cultural center in Paris, France..
- go to publisher's site
- Review of: 'Traces du Sacré', Centre Pompidou, Paris; 'Hilma af Klint', Centre culturel suédois, Paris; 'The Message: Kunst und Okkultismus/Art and the Occult', Kunstmuseum Bochum, Bochum; 'The Great Transformation: Art and Tactical Magic', Frankfurter Kunstverein, Frankfurt.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.