- Right coideal subalgebras of the Borel part of a quantized enveloping algebra
- International Mathematics Research Notices
- Volume | Issue number
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- For the Borel part of a quantized enveloping algebra, we classify all right coideal subalgebras for which the intersection with the coradical is a Hopf algebra. The result is expressed in terms of characters of the subalgebras U+[w] of the quantized enveloping algebra, introduced by de Concini, Kac, and Procesi for any Weyl group element w. We explicitly determine all characters of U+[w] building on recent work by Yakimov on prime ideals of U+[w] which are invariant under a torus action.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.