G.B.M. van der Geer
- A note on Fano surfaces of nodal cubic threefolds
- Advanced Studies in Pure Mathematics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We study the Picard variety of the Fano surface of nodal and mildly cuspidal cubic threefolds in arbitrary characteristic by relating divisors on the Fano surface to divisors on the symmetric product of a curve of genus 4.
- Proceedings title: Algebraic and arithmetic structures of moduli spaces (Sapporo 2007)
Publisher: Mathematical Society of Japan
Place of publication: Tokyo
Editors: I. Nakamura, L. Weng
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.