- The ACGT Oncosimulator: from conceptualization to development via multiscale cancer modeling
- 4th International Advanced Research Workshop on In Silico Oncology and Cancer Investigation – The ContraCancrum Workshop, Athens, Greece
- Book/source title
- 4th International Advanced Research Workshop on In Silico Oncology and Cancer Investigation - The ContraCancrum Workshop
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This short paper provides a brief outline of the main components and the developmental and translational process of the ACGT Oncosimulator. The Oncosimulator is an integrated software system simulating in vivo tumor response to therapeutic modalities within the clinical trial environment. It aims at supporting patient individualized optimization of cancer treatment.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.