- Shcherbina’s theorem for finely holomorphic functions
- Mathematische Zeitschrift
- Volume | Issue number
- 266 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We prove an analogue of Sadullaev's theorem concerning the size of the set where a maximal totally real manifold M can meet a pluripolar set. M has to be of class C-1 only. This readily leads to a version of Shcherbina's theorem for C-1 functions f that are defined in a neighborhood of certain compact sets K subset of C. If the graph Gamma(f) (K) is pluripolar, then. partial derivative f/partial derivative z = 0 in the closure of the fine interior of K.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.