- The influence of mitoses rate on growth dynamics of a cellular automata model of tumour growth
- Procedia Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- Mitosis inside a tumour can be prohibited for different reasons, such as overcrowding or physical pressure. At the same time, the rate of successful mitoses inside a tumour can hardly be measured in vivo or vitro, but is easily modeled in silico. In this paper we present a study of the influence of mitoses rate on the growth dynamics of a cellular automata model for growth.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: International Conference on Computational Science: ICCS 2010
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: P.M.A. Sloot, G.D. van Albada, J. Dongarra
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.