- Visualization in computational science
- Procedia Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This section and the papers that follow relate to to the workshop on Visualization in Computational Science which is held at the Tenth International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS2010) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This workshop brings together experts from visualization research and end-users to illustrate the state of the art and advance potential areas of common interest.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: International Conference on Computational Science: ICCS 2010
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: P.M.A. Sloot, G.D. van Albada, J. Dongarra
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.