- Network topology descriptions in hybrid networks
- Number of pages
- Muncie, IN: Open Grid Forum
- OGF document series. Informational documents
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
The NML-WG goal is to define a schema for describing topologies of hybrid networks. This schema is in first instance intended for:
• lightpath provisioning applications to exchange topology information intra and inter
• reporting performance metrics.
This document constitutes Deliverable 1 of the working group. It provides a detailed overview of the framework in which the working group operates, detailing the already existing topology schemas and providing the basis for the integration of the various projects.
- Informational Document from the Infrastructure Area and NML-WG group
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.