M. van der Velden
- Application of traversability maps in the Virtual Rescue competition
- RoboCup IranOpen 2010 Symposium (RIOS10), Tehran, Iran
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the RoboCup IranOpen 2010 Symposium (RIOS10)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This paper describes an exploration behavior which has been designed to explore large indoor areas. While exploring, traversability information is saved onto a layer in the map. This information is used in an A* algorithm has been implemented and is used for path planning. This approach allows the robot to learn from its experience and to find in the long run the "ideal line" to driving through the indoor environment.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.