- Dynamic context logic
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Building on a simple modal logic of context, the paper presents a dynamic logic characterizing operations of contraction and expansion on theories. We investigate the mathematical properties of the logic, and show how it can capture some aspects of the dynamics of normative systems once they are viewed as logical theories.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Logic, Rationality, and Interaction: Second International Workshop, LORI 2009, Chongqing, China, October
8-11, 2009: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: X. He, J. Horty, E. Pacuit
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.