W. de Nooy
- Furoku 4: Pajek 1.21 eno appu de-to
- Book title
- Paiekku o katsuyō shita shakai nettowāku bunseki = Exploratory social network analysis with Pajek
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Tōkyō: Tōkyō Denki Daigaku Shuppankyoku
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
Translation of title: Appendix 4: Update to Pajek 1.21
Since the publication of this book, Pajek software has been expanded. Additions and changes are listed in the history document (history.htm) that is shown when Pajek is being installed. Most of the changes are self-explanatory or very specialized. Concise explanations are provided in the manual (PajekMan.pdf) which is constantly being updated. The manual can be downloaded from the Pajek website. Some changes, however, are quite fundamental and expand the applications of Pajek considerably even to novice users. In this Appendix, we briefly describe these changes.
- Engelse vertaling van het hoofdstuk: Update to Pajek 1.21
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.