- Expert finding of Dutch politicians
- CTIT Workshop Proceedings Series
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- A system is proposed and implemented that creates a language model for each member of the Dutch parliament, based on the official transcripts of the meetings of the Dutch parliament. Using expert finding techniques, the system allows users to retrieve a ranked list of politicians, based on queries like news messages.
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the 9th Dutch-Belgian Information Retrieval Workshop (DIR 2009)
Publisher: University of Twente, Centre for Telematics and Information Technology (CTIT)
Place of publication: Enschede, The Netherlands
Editors: R. Aly, C. Hauff, I. den Hamer, D. Hiemstra, T. Huibers, F. de Jong
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.