- Overview of WebCLEF 2008
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We describe the WebCLEF 2008 task. Similarly to the 2007 edition of WebCLEF, the 2008 edition implements a multilingual "information synthesis" task, where, for a given topic, participating systems have to extract important snippets from web pages. We detail the task, the assessment procedure, the evaluation measures and results.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Evaluating systems for multilingual and multimodal information access: 9th workshop of the Cross-Language
Evaluation Forum, CLEF 2008, Aarhus, Denmark, September 17-19, 2008: revised selected papers
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: C. Peters, T. Deselaers, N. Ferro, J. Gonzalo, G.J.F. Jones, M. Kurimo, T. Mandl, A. Peñas, V. Petras
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.