- Logical foundations of XML and XQuery
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- XML is the underlying representation formalism of much web-data. Thus to reason about web-data essentially boils down to reasoning about data in XML format. In this course the students learn about the main languages for querying XML data: XPath and XQuery. The course contains both theoretical work and practical examples.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Reasoning web: semantic technologies for information systems : 5th international summer school 2009, Brixen-Bressanone,
Italy, August 30-September 4, 2009: tutorial lectures
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: S. Tessaris, E. Franconi, T. Eiter, C. Gutierrez, S. Handschuh, M.-C. Rousset, R.A. Schmidt
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.