- Assessing the value of flexibility in the Dutch office sector using real option analysis
- 2008 First International Conference on Infrastructure Systems and Services (INFRA 2008), Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Book/source title
- 2008 First International Conference on Infrastructure Systems and Services: Building networks for a brighter future: INFRA 2008, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 10-12 November 2008
- Piscataway, NJ: IEEE
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- Flexibility is one of the key aspects of the Zuidas project, a major construction project for office and housing space in the Amsterdam region. Real option analysis was used to estimate the value created by two specific kinds of flexibility: the option to postpone the construction of office space after certain preparations have been made, and the option to turn housing space into office space after a certain time.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.