- Language design for meta-programming in the software composition domain
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- How would a language look like that is specially designed for solving meta-programming problems in the software composition domain? We present requirements for and design of Rascal, a new language for solving meta-programming problems that fit the Extract-Analyze-SYnthesize (EASY) paradigm.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Software Composition: 8th International Conference, SC 2009, Zurich, Switzerland, July 2-3, 2009: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: A. Bergel, J. Fabry
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.