D. de Jongh
- Unifiability in extensions of K4
- Logic Journal of the IGPL
- Volume | Issue number
- 17 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We extend and generalize the work on unifiability of . We give a semantic characterization for unifiability and non-unifiability in the extensions of K4. We apply this in particular to extensions of KD4, GL and K4.3 to obtain a syntactic characterization and give a concrete decision procedure for unifiability for those logics. For that purpose we use universal models.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.