- On invariants of graphs related to quantum sl(2) at roots of unity
- Letters in Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 88 | 1-3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We show how to define invariants of graphs related to quantum sl 2 when the graph has more then one connected component and components are colored by blocks of representations with zero quantum dimensions.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.