- Collaborative mechanisms for a new perspective on active ageing
- 3rd IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (DEST 2009), Istanbul, Turkey
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (DEST 2009): Istanbul, Turkey, 1-3 June 2009
- Pages (from-to)
- Piscataway, NJ: IEEE
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The collaborative networks paradigm, supported by advanced community building and collaboration ICT platforms, can provide a new approach to active ageing. This paper introduces first results of a road mapping initiative towards the elaboration of a new vision for extending professional active life. To support this vision, a strategic research plan for the development of a new digital ecosystem, covering the social, organizational, and technological perspectives, is being designed.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.