- Leveraging knowledge for innovation in collaborative networks: 10th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises, PRO-VE 2009, Thessaloniki, Greece, October 7-9, 2009: Proceedings
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises, PRO-VE 2009, held in Thessaloniki, Greece, in October 2009.
The 84 revised papers were selected from numerous submissions. They are organized in topical sections on co-innovation in collaborative networks; collaboration patterns; needs and practices; collaboration in supply chains; teams and collaboration; VO breeding environments modeling; modeling and managing competencies; knowledge management in collaboration; partners selection; e-procurement and collaborative procurement; trust and soft issues in collaboration; processes and decision; management aspects in collaborative networks; performance management; agile business models; service-based systems; formal methods; socio-technical issues in collaboration; collaborative work environments; collaborative networks for active ageing; and collaborative educational networks.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: 10th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises (PRO-VE 2009), Thessaloniki, Greece, October 7-9, 2009
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.