- An analytical solution of compressible charged porous media
- Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
- Volume | Issue number
- 89 | 9
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- A one-dimensional analytical solution is derived for saturated charged compressible porous media. The equations describe infinitesimal deformation of charged porous media saturated with a fluid with dissolved cations and anions. In the one-dimensional case the governing equations reduce to a coupled diffusion equations for electro-chemical potentials. Suitable initial and boundary conditions complete the equations.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.