- Where Bell went wrong
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- It is explained on a physical basis how absence of contextuality allows Bell inequalities to be violated, without bringing an implication on locality or realism. Hereto we connect first to the local realistic theory Stochastic Electrodynamics, and then put the argument more broadly. Thus even if Bell Inequality Violation is demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt, it will have no say on local realism.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Foundations of Probability and Physics-5: Växjö, Sweden, 24-27 August 2008
Publisher: American Institute of Physics (AIP)
Place of publication: Melville, NY
Editors: L. Accardi, G. Adenier, C.A. Fuchs, G. Jaeger, A. Khrennikov, J.-Å. Larsson, S. Stenholm
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.