- Infinity in Logic and Computation: International Conference, ILC 2007, Cape Town, South Africa, November 3-5, 2007: Revised selected papers
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
Edited in collaboration with FoLLI, the Association of Logic, Language and Information, this volume constitutes a selection of papers presented at the Internatonal Conference on Infinity in Logic and Computation, ILC 2007, held in Cape Town, South Africa, in November 2007.
The 7 revised papers presented together with 2 invited talks were selected from 27 initial submissions during two rounds of reviewing and improvement. The papers address all aspects of infinity in automata theory, logic, computability and verification and focus on topics such as automata on infinite objects; combinatorics, cryptography and complexity; computability and complexity on the real numbers; infinite games and their connections to logic; logic, computability, and complexity in finitely presentable infinite structures; randomness and computability; transfinite computation; and verification of infinite state systems.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: International Conference on Infinity in Logic and Computation (ILC 2007), Cape Town, South Africa, 03/05-11-2007
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.