- Mathematical Theory and Computational Practice: 5th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2009, Heidelberg, Germany, July 19-24, 2009: Proceedings
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- Lecture notes in computer science
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 5th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2009, held in Heidelberg, Germany,
during July 19-24, 2009.
The 34 papers presented together with 17 invited lectures were reviewed and selected from 100 submissions. The aims of the conference is to advance our theoretical understanding of what can and cannot be computed, by any means of computation. It is the largest international meeting focused on computability theoretic issues.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: 5th Conference on Computability in Europe (CiE 2009), Heidelberg, Germany, 19/24-07-2009