- Hunting for curves with many points
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We construct curves with many points over finite fields by using the class group.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Coding and Cryptology: Second International Workshop, IWCC 2009, Zhangjiajie, China, June 1-5, 2009: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: Y.M. Chee, C. Li, S. Ling, H. Wang, C. Xing
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.