- Automated handling of amending documents and resulting consolidations
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Leibniz Center for Law (FdR)
- This paper describes extensions to our native XML legislative editor MetaVex, dealing with specific requests of legislative
drafters: The automatic generation of amending documents based on the editing of an existing law or proposal, and the automatic
consolidation of (proposed) legislation based on the original and its amending documents. Moreover, we try to automatically
detect (potential) clashes of amendments and amendments of amendments.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Legal knowledge and information systems: JURIX 2009, the twenty-second annual conference
Publisher: IOS Press
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: G. Governatori
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.