- The computational complexity of quantified reciprocals
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We study the computational complexity of reciprocal sentences with quantified antecedents. We observe a computational dichotomy between different interpretations of reciprocity, and shed some light on the status of the so-called Strong Meaning Hypothesis.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Logic, Language, and Computation: 7th International Tbilisi Symposium on Logic, Language, and Computation,
TbiLLC 2007, Tbilisi, Georgia, October 1-5, 2007: revised selected papers
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: P. Bosch, D. Gabelaia, J. Lang
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.