- Quantifiers and working memory
- Seventeenth Amsterdam Colloquium, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Book/source title
- Seventeenth Amsterdam Colloquium, December 16-18, 2009: pre-proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Amsterdam: ILLC, University of Amsterdam
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- The paper presents a study examining the role of working memory in quantifier verification. We created situations similar to the span task to compare numerical quantifiers of low and high rank, parity quantifiers and proportional quantifiers. The results enrich and support the data obtained previously in [1-3] and predictions drawn from a computational model [4, 5].
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.