C.J.F. ter Braak
- Response to comment by Keith Beven on "Equifinality of formal (DREAM) and informal (GLUE) Bayesian approaches in hydrologic modeling?"
- Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment
- Volume | Issue number
- 23 | 7
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
- This is our reply to the comment by Beven (2008) on our paper ‘‘Equifinality of formal (DREAM) and informal (GLUE) Bayesian approaches in hydrologic modeling?’’ recently published in Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.