- On the equivalence of ball conditions for simplicial finite elements in R-d
- Applied Mathematics Letters
- Volume | Issue number
- 22 | 8
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We prove that the inscribed and circumscribed ball conditions, commonly used in finite element analysis, are equivalent in any dimension.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.