- A content-based link detection approach using the Vector Space Model
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Link detection can be seen as a special application of Focused Retrieval. This paper presents a content-based link detection approach using the Vector Space Model. We present our results, and conclude by discussing the merits and deficiencies of our approach.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Advances in focused retrieval: 7th international workshop of the Initiative for the Evaluation of XML Retrieval,
INEX 2008, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, December 15-18, 2008: revised and selected papers
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: S. Geva, J. Kamps, A. Trotman
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.